Why St Mary’s BNS in Ferrybank?
- It’s within walking distance of the major housing estates in Ferrybank.
- The school is close to local amenities such as shops and the post office.
- The children (and by default the parents) get to know other people in their local community.
- Children learn a lot about the history and geography of an area by attending school there.
- A sense of community spirit is imbued in the children.
- The school itself boasts large grounds with playing pitches and green areas (for good weather) and marked playgrounds (for poor weather).
How do I enrol my child?
Simply come along to the school and collect an enrolment pack from the office. It contains additional information such as:
- School handbook.
- Enrolment application form.
- Enrolment / admissions policy.
Alternatively, you can download the form (new tab PDF) and send/bring it in to our school, completed and signed.
As another option, we have prepared a below online form, which you can use to enrol your child without having to turn up in the school.